It’s a healthy thing to reevaluate your life every once in a while as well as your beliefs. The shower is a great place to do it.
- Children are selfishness personified and kept alive.
- If you change two letters in the phrase “Bleeding Heart” you may be talking about a sheep named Aorta.
- Why was 6 afraid of 7? When it all comes down to it, probably poor parenting.
- A “fort” is a place where friends can play, A “fart” is a thing drives friends away.
- When life gives you lemons, be like, what the fuck life, you are a dick. Then squeeze that lemon right in life’s eye.
- Raise up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will die. Everyone dies.
- Free the nipple seems like a good idea to me.
- The coolest person I’ve ever met would have to be me.
- Always have a physically slower friend you can outrun. It will be safer for you.
- Money brings out the friend in everyone.
- When donuts get high do they say “I’m glazed bro”.
- Wake up.
- Just give in.
- The easiest thing to do is often not the right thing to do, but it definitely the easiest thing to do.